Thanks Tracy
I put that into a try catch statement and still get the
ReferenceError: Error #1069
but it's working now? Should i be concerned with the error

I tried only one line to less complicate things

try{

this["public_" + whichmeal + "_image1"] = urlpath +
createmeal_http.lastResult.breakfast.itemdata[id].imgsource;

                                          }catch(err:Error){
                                                Alert.show(err.toString());
                                          }