From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mic
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 2:08 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] drag drop tree to tree onto node, not between nodes

Will Flex recognize a drop onto a node? The visual position bar when moving
the drop up and down the destination tree displays between nodes. When we
first add a mgr to the HR tree, that mgr is a leaf. Want to trap a drop
directly onto the mgr so can turn him/her into a branch and add people
reporting to him/her. Cannot drop beneath as that would be a legal peer.
TIA,

Mic.