<mx:TextInput password="true" />
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:11 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Question about passwords

Ok lets say your making a site where you want people to go on and imput information and have everyone put in different information but not have someone be able to put important information for someone else. I guess what I am saying in a nutshell is I want to be able to have someone type in a password in order to change there information, billing information etc etc. The thing is though the example I saw on the Flex Samples explorer page had the players entering the password but the text was not blocked out with the * symbols.