I am trying to create a screen with a grid and a toolbar on top of it.

The problem is that the toolbar can have more user selectable controls in it
than will fit on small screens.

So I wanted to use the FlowBox and that works great but only if I allow for
the space between the Flowbox and the grid control under it.

I wanted the grid control to float under the toolbar and if the toolbar /
flowbox gets reduced in width to wrap a control down into a second row the
grid would slide down to accommodate.

So I thought a flowbox with a flowbox and the grid control in it but the
nested flowbox and grid won't fill the parent flow box with width="100%"

I have tried TileList and VBox and have yet to find the combination that
will allow the grid to float under the FlowBox.