Hi,

Just about 2 weeks ago, I suddenly started getting a lot of crashes when trying
to debug our app under Flex Builder (standalone). The crashes happen as soon as
our app is loaded and it crashes IE7, FF3, Safari w/o any prior warning or
exception.  The crash is only happens when I try to run debug, never release.
But about 1 in 3 debug sessions succeed without crash (with no code change in
between whatsoever)...

Thought it was caused by Flash 10 debug player, but installing v9 debug player
didn't help.

Googling reveals that OutofMem crashes Flash 10 player w/o warning, but this
doesn't seem to be a Mem issue for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

-dave