Hi all,

Having a tough time with a cairngorm app that's been inherited.  I didn't write the cairngorm adaptation, so I'm a bit lost.  This is what we're getting :

Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bidfly\com\bidfly\view\BrowseViewHelper.as:100
There is no method with the name 'getInstance'.

99:     function showView(Void):Void{
100:         var nav:LeftTabNavigator=LeftTabNavigator.getInstance();
101:         nav.selectedIndex = nav.getChildIndex(UIObject(view));

The odd part about it is that the same code works on another server, or the same server but some setup changes were made.

Is it possible I need to include some of the framework into the user classes area or something?

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated and I'll paypal ya so you're next round of brews are on me!

Thanks,

-Nate