Hi Vikram,

I have been using  a class to convert Datagrid data into html and then
sending to the a small script that will output the Excel data. I used
alot of the code I found here
<http://www.cflex.net/showFileDetails.cfm?ObjectID=298&Object=File&Chann\
elID=1>   but modified it into a class for reuse.

Shoot me an email and I will send you the files if you would like.

Good luck!

Nick

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Vikram Singh <vikisingh...@...>
wrote:

> I need to create excel report from flex data.
> When clicked on "Excel Button", particular data fetched from database
using amfphp. And put that data in Excel (.csv is preferable) file and
ask to save it on system.

to http://in.business.yahoo.com/