I have a simple datagrid with double clicking enabled.  Double clicking runs
a long process of getting a bunch of data.  The datagrid itself is not
affected by any of the data changes.  After the process is done, it is
impossible to select an item in the datagrid.  The selectedIndex and
selectedItem both get set, just the highlight is missing so the user doesn't
know that the row they clicked is selected.

I tried creating a custom datagrid class extending datagrid and trapping
Item Click events and manually calling updateDisplaylist() but that did not
help.

If I click and use a modifier key (SHIFT or CTRL) the highlight works.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Jake Churchill
CF Webtools
11204 Davenport, Ste. 100