Hello,

We're currently working on making the next version of Flex the best it
can be, and we need your help!  We are inviting people to participate in
a usability study at Macromedia's main office at 601 Townsend Street in
San Francisco. Our offices are accessible by public transportation and
free garage parking is available.

Interested?  The sessions will take up to two hours, and you will
receive a cash gift of $150 or your choice of the following software:
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Flash 8, Fireworks 8, Contribute 3, Captivate,
or Freehand MX.  The new versions of Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks
won't be available at the time of the study, but we'll get them to you
as soon as they're ready in September.

Please fill out the questionnaire below. If you don't hear back from us,
this means that the openings for this particular usability study have
been filled. We will keep your information on file, with your
permission, for future studies. Note that we don't share any personal
information you provide outside of Macromedia.

Thanks again...

Kenneth Berger

Macromedia Usability Team
Macromedia, Inc. | 601 Townsend Street | San Francisco | 94103

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and type in between the brackets
to indicate your choices.

1. What is your level of experience with Macromedia Flex?  Please type
an "X" between the brackets to indicate the best choice.

[] I haven't used Flex
[] I've played with Flex, but haven't done any serious work
[] I've walked through the Flex examples and experimented with the
components
[] I've built a prototype or simple application using Flex
[] I've partially built a complex application using Flex
[] I've built one or more complex applications using Flex

2. How recently have you developed using Macromedia Flex?  Please type
an "X" between the brackets to indicate the best choice.

[] Today
[] Within the past week
[] Within the past month
[] Within the past three months
[] Within the past year
[] I haven't developed using Flex for one year or more

3. What editor do you use most frequently to develop Flex applications?
Please type an "X" between the brackets to indicate the best choice.

[] Flex Builder
[] Eclipse
       Please list which Eclipse plug-ins you use:
[] emacs
[] IntelliJ
[] Textpad/Notepad/other basic text editors
[] Other, please list:

4. Approximately what percentage of your time developing web
applications do you spending developing using the following
technologies?  Please enter a percentage for each technology you use.

[] ASP
[] ASP.NET
[] ColdFusion
[] DHTML/Ajax
[] Flash
[] Flex
[] Java
[] JSP
[] Laszlo
[] PHP
[] Visual Basic

---

Schedule:

Please mark the times you will be available; marking more times will
increase your chances of being selected.