var records:Array = new Array({
                "AC": "Remember to reset the station address.",
                "RN": "Remember to reset the station expiration date.",
                "CP": "Remember to contact contractor to remove the
certificates from this station.",
                "CR": "Remember to cancel the refund payment."
                });

for each(test:Object in records){

//HERE we match up PAYMENT TYPE CODE with AC RN CP if one is a match we show
the value

if(grid.selectedItem.PAYMENT_TYPE_CODE == test[i])
 Alert.show(SHOW ME --->"Remember to reset the station address" );

}

datagrid hidden column AC, RN, CP are in datagrid
user selects RT item from grid and hits button
system match's that row with what message should be displayed
user never see's RT since its a hidden field in grid
user now see's a message displayed as a reminder