I have a datagrid with various cellrenderer's in the different
columns. One particular cellrenderer uses a combo box. I would like
to conditionally enable/disable this combo box based on a particular
field in my datagrid's dataprovider. Currently, I am using the
following code to iterate through the rows and invoking a
cellrenderer's method to enable/disable.

However, I am encountering the problem where the rows array property
has only length 7 (the visible rows in the datagrid) and anything
else I access is undefined. I found this rows property using the
Inspector component. Thus, I am only able to enable/disable the first
7 (visible) rows in the datagrid and in the event that I have more
than 7 rows in my datagrid, I don't know how to access the other rows.

// combobox is the 10th cellrenderer (cells[9].combo)
//
// detail = parent omponent
// detailGrid = datagrid
// gridDp = datagrid dataprovider

// disables appropriate combo box
for(var i:Number = 0; i < gridDp.length; i++)
        detail.detailGrid.rows[i].cells[9].combo.enabled = (gridDp
[i].timerecordTrcSequenceNumber > 499) ? true : false;

Is there a better way to do this? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jon Chiu

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hsds7g9/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124420705/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>