Why not return an arrray containing recordsets and then setting the recordsets from the array as dataproviders to your controls by actionscript as follows:

resultArray looks like:

            [0] Recordset1 (an array of resultobjects from query 1)

            [1] Recordset2 (an array of resultobjects from query 2)

            [2] Recordset3 (an array of resultobjects from query 3)

            ….

And:

 myGrid.dataProvider = resultArray[0];

            myOtherGrid.dataProvider = resultArray[1];

            …

-Mika