From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Dharmendra Chauhan
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 3:03 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] NEED more than 15 menu item in Context Menu ????

Hi,
I really need to have more than 15 menu item displayed on Context Menu.
I desperately need some workaround or ideas to achieve this

My client has invested thousands of dollar in Flex Project, he
definitely need more than 15 menu item.If this project failed , client
will NEVER think to invest in flex.

Had I been aware of this limitation before I would have thought some
solution by now.This comes as a surprise to me at the last moment ,just
fews days before Prod Date.

Pls gents help me get rid of this ...PLEASE provide some ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Dharmendra