It seems like I’ve gotten this working before.  At least on the axis I did but
I had to embed the font for it to work.  I think by default, Flex can only
rotate the system font or one that’s embedded in the app.

Here’s a link to the widget I did with this:

http://www.sonburst.com/lfg/LFG401kAssetAccumulationChart/LFG401kAssetAccumulationChart4.html

The right vertical axis has rotation applied.

Jake Churchill

CF Webtools

11204 Davenport, Ste. 100

Omaha, NE  68154