If the POST body is empty, Flex switches to a GET.

Tracy Spratt,

Lariat Services, development services available

  _____

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of flexaustin
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:28 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: httpservice error #2032

Not sure what the issue is but if I try POST it always goes across as as a
GET. So I went with GET and I return 'true' as render :xml and it comes back
with a good result. And I stuck with the relative URL and it works like a
champ now.

Thanks for everyones help.

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,