eepers!  I will give you that the houses/building analogy is correct though in
"defense" of my perhaps indefensible tone, I honestly can't believe the
difficulty I am having trying to pick up the concepts from existing materials.
IMHO there seems to be only "house-builders" or "skyscraper architects" -- with
a dirth of "construction foremen" able to explain exactly where to put/attach
the iron scaffolding.

Rather than continuing the analogy I'm going to look for a(nother) tall
building . . . .