From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of ajayashish
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:15 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] SuperTab Navigator Help

I am using supertab Navigator in one of the application i am designing. The
idea is that...

the user is asked for his education information in one tab.. which is
must... if he has more information then he can click on the button and one
more tab is added in the navigation. At present the button is placed at the
bottom of the window. I want to give it a look like the IE7. Where the add
button is placed next to the tabs.

Can anyone help.

Just to clear i am a UI designer and am not into a lot of coding. But yes i
do understand it a bit as much is needed in the designing part.

Please help and give me some examples if you have...