From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Winscot
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 3:02 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AIR & Computer Locking

What are your 'couple ways around this problem.' Are you thinking of using
system idle?

Is there a direct (easy) way to do this? None that I know of... typically
these kinds of operations require a system call which would be OS specific
and wouldn't be available to AIR without significant effort.

Is there any reason you can't capture that point when the application starts
and then re-use it for subsequent notifications?

Cheers,

Rick Winscot