Clear your browser's cache? Check whether you are accessing your app via a web proxy cache, and disable it if possible?

On 01/06/2009, at 5:06 PM, sony antony wrote:

Can you suggest a way to get over this caching issue?

I think inth eentire project I face this issue, tried something but not working that well.

:((

Thanks,

Sony

--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Guy Morton <g...@alchemy.com.au> wrote:

From: Guy Morton <g...@alchemy.com.au>
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Font types getting Over written
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 3:25 AM

That sounds like a caching issue to me. Things don't generally fail "sometimes".

On 01/06/2009, at 3:14 AM, sony antony wrote:

Hi there..

I had a problem with font types in ma application

I am using both "Plain" and "Caps" types of the same font.

Formerly only the "Plain" was there. Now when I used "Caps" along with.

At times it's working fine, but, sometimes when I clean the project, all the "Plain" types of the same font family is getting converted to "Caps" type of the same font family.

and I tried removing the font embedding from the stylesheet which was common to the project, and embedded the font in the separate pages where, I needed the particular fonts. again it is working fine at sometimes only.

Please do help me to sort out this...

:)
Sony.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!