Mailing lists and users groups tend to explode when a product is new and
start to wane off when it becomes mature. There are many reasons why, but
yes leading that is there are more / better resources to get answers. I like
to think it's partly because the [product has gotten better as well...

My user group has been around for 10 years now and there is a lot of
apathy amongst even the most doe hard members. They all show up when a new
version gets released.

I think we can expect the traffic on the list to pick back up after Gumbo
gets released.

=]

--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer