From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of twcrone70
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] SWFLoader to load Flash Lite SWF in Flex

I am using the SWFLoader to load a swf built for Flash Lite's VM (version?)
into a Flex window built to run in Flash 9+. The SWFs seem to load but
interacting with them is a little sketchy. In an HTML wrapper they work fine.

How do I force the SWFs to be loaded in a different version Flash VM perhaps?

Thanks,

- Todd