Hello,

I am a beginner in Flex programming, i tried all the tutorials i could
find in order to learn the base but i am blocked by this problem :

When i click on a image, i wanted to make a copy of this image which
has been created in order to be drag'n drop in another container.

That i wanted to do with this application, is to create an help for
planning your activities (which are symbolized by image) where you
have just to click on an activity and to drop it on a container
representing different parts of the day.

Sorry for my bad english, but i hope it is not so bad and you can
understand what i wanted to do.

Best regards,

Thomas

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hnkj0jk/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124712365/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>