eeks , I did that , the links dont appear .
This is my Code .

for (var i:int=0;i<xlColumns.length();i++) { //loop over the xmlList
xmlColumn = xlColumns[i];
oColumnDef = new Object();
oColumnDef.dataField = xmlColumn.localName();
var urlItemRenderer: ClassFactory = new ClassFactory(urlRenderer) ;
oColumnDef.width = 100;
oColumnDef.itemRenderer = urlItemRenderer;
oColumnDef.sortable = true;
oColumnDef.visible = true;
oColumnDef.editable = false;
oColumnDef.wordWrap = false;
break;

urlRenderer.mxml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:LinkButton xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
label="Click On Me"
click="navigateToURL(new URLRequest('rediff.com'))"/>