You need to create a tree row renderer (similar to cell renderer for lists/datagrids):

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flex/1/cellrenderers/cellrenderers13.html

You may have to consult the TreeRow sources (flex4flash) in order to work out all the details. Basically, in the setValue() method, I think you could just set the style on cell based on whether it's a branch or not...

Scott

P Trisnadi wrote:
Is there a way to format tree's branches and leaves
differently? E.g.: all the branches to be bold and
blue, while all the leaves are black and in regular
font-weight.

I tried setStyle, but no luck... I also searched Flex
documentation, as well as the Mail Archive, but have
not been able to find a solution for this. Or is this
NOT possible?

Thanks in advanced,
- ptrisnadi