There's a tool written in Java called soapUI that does exactly what I'm
trying to do. I don't want to generate lots of classes that abstracts the
web service from wsdl, I want the generation of raw xml request. I tried
google, reading the documentation, testing as3 webservices api with no luck.
Anybody knows if there is any lib that I can use to generate this sample XML
request in actionscript?

--
Jhonny Everson