Yeah, this is a problem, we're sorry :-)  DMV generally stands for the release,
you should use 3.0.2 in this case I think.  We'll be working on cleaning this
up and maybe we can do a better job with versions moving forward.

I12 is the iterations for current development, so stuff going into Flex 4.

Matt