I've been reading up on Bugzilla and it is frequently mentioned that its UI
is not the most intuitive or easy to use in the world.

Well if one needs an improved UI experience,  is not FB the answer!?  Well
really, the SDK in this case.  Although, I guess, anything you do in FB,
outside of the data visualization, can be updated in the SDK, right?

Is this a good opportunity for Adobe to greatly improve an open source tool
with their open source solution?  To me,  it seems like there is significant
opportunity to show off many of the features of 4.x. in a highly targeted
market.

Anyway, just a thought, maybe I'm way off base.  (Then again, I'm always
late to the party with the flexcoders group,  so maybe somebody is already
working on it).   However, if you do decide to do it, Adobe, see if you can
add some built in integration with Subversion (in keeping with being a major
contributor to the open source community).

brad