Here's the link to what I'm referring to:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=data_4.html

I'm importing a web service (WSDL) and having Flex Builder 3 generate all my
web service proxy classes.  It works great but, I modified my base class - now
how do I update my WSDL (and the classes generated) without effecting my
changes? (Modify the templates used to generate the classes)

A second question would be how can I "really" tie this generated service
 into Cairngorm?  For example, the ServiceLocator has
getHTTPService("serviceName") and getWebService("serviceName") but, how can I
do a "getMyService('serviceName')" with the ServiceLocator so I can still use
the business delegates to send requests to the server.
As it stands, I ignore the delegate and my event command class looks something
like

public class TestCommand implements Command, IResponder {
 public function event(event:CairngormEvent):void {
  var evt:CustomEvent = event as CustomEvent;
  /*
   HERE IS WHERE MY DELEGATE SHOULD BE
   My code should look like:
   var delegate:CustomDelegate = new CustomDelegate(this);
   delegate.queryServer();

   But instead I have the code below:
  */
  var myServices:MyService = new MyService();
  myService.addEventListener("result", result);
  myService.addEventListener("fault", fault);
  myService.getServerInfo();
 }

  * EVENT HANDLERS

 public function result(data:Object):void {
 }
 public function fault(data:Object):void {