Say your school has a remote system collecting data miles away and you need to
update it with no one there to help click through the dialog.  Is there a way
to do an update in adobe air without human intervention?  Meaning we post a new
update on the server and the next time the remote app comes online it sees the
new update and self updates without a human clicking a button.

A small tutorial, blog pointer or even small sample idea would be helpful.
Every time I try it on my own I seem to be missing something.

-ray