Hi Folks,

I am trying to automate flex build process using ANT build script. But I am
facing an issue and cannot find any enough documentation.
According to the flex docs
<compc output="${DEPLOY_DIR}/MyComps.swc"
            include-classes="custom.MyButton custom.MyLabel">
            <source-path path-element="${basedir}/components"/>
            <include-file name="f1-1.jpg" path="assets/images/f1-1.jpg"/>
</compc>

I need to include each and every class and assets files, but I have like 200
different classes and images in my project, do you know any easier way to
include everything ?

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pratik