Hi,

I have an ArrayCollection that I use as a dataProvider for a DataGrid. To
enable paging, I filter the collection. The problem is that I have another
filter function for that collection where a user can retrieve rows via string
search.

This works fine except when the search returns multiple pages because on the
first page click, the original (unfiltered) collection is used instead of the
collection that I just filtered.

I suppose that I could create a copied collection on string search and then set
a flag to let my other filter function know which collection to use. However, I
was hoping there's a more elegant solution.

Anybody know one?

Thanks for any helpful tips...