From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of anitha2324
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 12:11 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] dynamic dimension of the page

Hi All,

I am making a flex web page the following is some part of this page

<mx:VBox id="boxPersonalImages"
verticalGap="0"
height="80%"
width="60%"

left="10"
bottom="160"
horizontalAlign="left"

<containers:CoverFlowContainer id="SildeOfImges"
width="100%"
height="100%"
horizontalGap="60"
borderStyle="none"
segments="6"
reflectionEnabled="false">
</containers:CoverFlowContainer>

</mx:VBox>

<mx:Image id="AdsImagesComponent"
width="25%"
height="25%"
right="10"
top="150"/>
<mx:VBox width="100%"
height="20%"
id="hMsg"
backgroundColor="#FFFFFF"
horizontalCenter="10"
bottom="150">
<mx:TextArea id="customerMessageTextAreaComponent"
width="100%"
height="100%"
fontSize="36"
textAlign="center"
fontFamily="Times New Roman"
wordWrap="true"
editable="false" borderStyle="none"/>
</mx:VBox>

<mx:VBox height="10%"
width="50%"
id="hLog2"
left="30"
bottom="25">
<mx:Label id="shortCodeLabelComponent"
width="100%"
height="10%"
fontSize="50"
color="#000000"/>
</mx:VBox>
<mx:VBox height="10%"
width="35%"
id="hLog"
left="2%"
bottom="25">
<mx:Image id="operatorLogoImageComponent"
width="110"
height="75"/>

</mx:VBox>

, actually i have completed the page and i have run it on my stystem and it
works fine , but when i run in another pc
the page did not display correctly and some part of this plage has not been
displayed because the resolution of this screen is different from the
resolution of my screen , so how i do fix this issue
so that my page can be displayed correctly regardless of the screen resolution
, I have tried to use the % like height="34%" but not all the properties are
accepting the % (such top , right)

any one can help to solve this issue