I'm surprised at the lack of reaction for this on this list.

I'm impressed - looks to be quite useful; just need to add it into my workflow.

The examples are good when dealing with completely unfamiliar classes,
but I often forget what a certain property/method in a certain class
does/returns, and the code hinting/completion in FB3 isn't very
helpful most of the time.

It would be neat if there could be a quick shortcut button to switch
between examples and a condensed version of the flex class reference
(allow me to select if multiple classes are relevant), similar to how
Netbeans and to a lesser extent Eclipse Java works. That would save me
a lot of time going back and forth between FB3 and my browser as I do
now.