From: Don Kerr <fusionp...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 29 June, 2009 8:51:22
Subject: [flexcoders] Time Difference between two columns in DataGrid using
itemrenderer

I have two columns in a datadrid, startTime (e.g. 04:30 PM) and endTime (e.g.
06:00 PM). Both are strings and  varchar in the database.

I want to add a column to the datagrid that displays the difference between
these two times expressed in hours (e.g. 1.5 Hours).

I'm trying to use an itemrenderer to do this calculation, but I've yet to be
successful.  Having trouble converting the strings to date, then calculate the
hours.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Don