One piece of advice:  Avoid rpc/encoded web services and use doc/literal whenever possible…

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean McKibben
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:09 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] OH, For the love of all that's good, please help!

I ran into this as well. Looking at the SOAP encoded message, it appeared to me that flex wasn't making clean SOAP (pun definitely intended).

When we switched over to using the CFC's RemoteObject instead of the WebService, things started working again. Wasn't too hard of a switch, and I'll take the NetConnectionDebugger over paging through SOAP any day. (still wish webservice serializing worked better...)

See my "Flex serializer vs CF7 deserializer" post thread or the "Collections between Flex and Web services" thread for some possible workarounds that didn't work for me...

Sean McKibben