Hey all,

I have a TileList with rather large tiles and a sometimes small view.  At
times, this means that only two rows are shown in the tile list view.  I need
the functionality to drag and drop items in the tile list for sorting.

The problem is that the sensitivity of the live scrolling in the TileList
during drag and drop is extreme.  I can't drag in between rows at all without
the list scrolling all the way to the bottom.

So, I need to adjust this sensitivity.  I do not see anything in the docs
related to this.  I was hoping it was basing it's calculation on the size of
the drag source.  Making it smaller didn't have an effect.  I am assuming I'm
going to have to override and re-implement something in TileList to fix this.
That's a really lousy solution from a maintainability perspective.  Is there a
way to set this I'm not seeing?

thanks!