A co-worker had the same error the other day (In the web application though,
not in AIR): Stack Overflow.

In his case it turned out to be "rampant" events. He made sure to use
event.stopImmediatePropagation() when the event was no longer required to
bubble and the error went away.

This may not fix your problem but it is well worth doing.

HTH.

Steve

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "erikdebruin_nl"