From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Sterling
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 8:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] 3.3 API confusion

I'm confused.

The livedocs show a new addAll() method in ListCollectionView:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/mx/collections/ListCollectionView.html#addAll()

However, even after installing SDK 3.3 from

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flex3sdk

, I was unable to to use it. Also, the source in the 3.3 SDK does not show it.

So I decided to download the latest documentation from the "Complete Flex 3
documentation" section on

http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/

to compare. The language reference in the download does NOT have the addAll()
method, and in addition, it is marked as version 3.2!

Is there some place to find the documentation corresponding to the last stable
release, which is 3.3? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Brian

PS: To add to my list of problems, the Yahoo Group search is only showing
results up through mid-March.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>