This is my data structure at back-end using java,

ArrayList

          HashTable(keys, values);

          HashTable(keys, values);

but the problem is when push the data to flex this data structure will be
coverd to a instance of ArrayCollection and the HashTable covered to a Object.

HashTable is out-of-order so the order of my data in flex is different every
time . I use the ArrayCollection bind to the DataList component directly, and I
don't want to indicate the order of each columns of  each DataList
Component.How can I fix this ?

var dataSource:ArrayCollection = from Java back-end;

<mx:DataList dataProvider="{dataSource}" />

I don't want to indicate each columns like this, because I have a lot of
different structure tables in SQL.

<mx:DataList dataProvider="{dataSource}" >

    <mx:DataListColumns dataField="ID" />

    <mx:DataListColumns dataField="Name" />

    <mx:DataListColumns dataField="Age" />

    <mx:DataListColumns dataField="Address" />

</mx:DataList>