I didn't see that either, but since it's brought up, is there any plan to
have "table" implemented in TLF any time soon ? I thought there's a
ready-made solution in buzzword, probably the team consider sharing it ?

(and yes, I totally understand TLF != HTML, so it's a bit over to ask for
this feature but it's really a nice-to-have...)