Hi Jones,

Make sure, you are using the following setup as described here in comments:
http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXENT-770

In order to get IE 7 QTP 9.5 combination working you need to do the following
1.Download FlexBuilder 3.0.2 9the trial version is on the adobe website)
2.Uninstall the old QTP-FlexPlugin that you had.
3.Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3.0.2\Installers default
path and install the new QTP_plugin_installer.
4.Restart your machine and it should work.

if you would like automation testing to work at IE7 browser.

--
Best regards,
Andriy Panas