Please help.  The items are being added dynamically to the <mx:HorizontalList
id="test" bottom="0" width="100%"
backgroundColor="0x000000" horizontalScrollPolicy="on"
verticalScrollPolicy="off"/>  I debugged the code and the
items are being added, but I can't see them in the UI.
If I change mx:HorizontalList to mx:HBox I can see the items
in the UI.  What am I doing wrong?