Hello,

I have a messaging application that makes use of the MultiTopicConsumer
class. When I run my application for the first time,
a MultiTopicConsumer is instantiated and we subscribe() to the this
consumer.  We always receive a MessageAckEvent message after subscribing.

Now when we refresh our browser (F5), sometimes we don't receive a
MessageAckEvent after subscribing (and we also don't receive messages
for the topics we subscribed to).

It's not clear when the subscription succeeds and when not.. We spent
some days searching for a solution, but as there are no
errors on the client and the server, it is very difficult to debug..

Does anybody has got a clue of what's going wrong when refreshing (F5)
our application.

Kind regards
Bart Ronsyn