Hi,
  I am trying to print a series of pages of labels in AIR.

I have a single page working where I have a VBox component with a tilelist.

My main code creates a new FlexPrintJob, adds the printview and adds the
tilelist array collection to the printview and sends the job

 // Create a PrintJob instance.
        private function doPrint():void {
                var TileListdp:ArrayCollection;
                currentnum = int(txt_startnum.text);
                // Create an instance of the FlexPrintJob class.
                var printJob:FlexPrintJob = new FlexPrintJob();

            // Start the print job.
            if (printJob.start() ){
                for (var i:int=1; i<=but_numpages.value; i++) {
                        var thePrintView:MyPrintView = new MyPrintView();
                        this.addChild(thePrintView);
                        TileListdp = new ArrayCollection(createlist());
                        thePrintView.tilelistprint.dataProvider = TileListdp;

                        printJob.addObject(thePrintView,"ShowAll");
                }
                printJob.send();
                removeChild(thePrintView);

As a single page it works, as multipage it doesn't.  All examples that I have
seen use the PrintDataGrid which doesn't support using tilelists.

Any suggestions?

Thanks