> What if you have a class that is both a vo and a part of the model (the
> situation I mentioned in my original post)?
> Should you clone the vo and put it in the model, as Claudiu mentioned?

What do you mean by "part of the model"; it is used by the model?
If so, why does that matter? VO's should be in the "vo" package, nowhere else.

> I followed the structure used by David Tucker

Well, Cairngorm has a few things backwards (IMO), like CairngormEvent and
CairngormEventDispatcher both being in the "control"
package.
Both should be in an "events" package, just like the standard Flex Event and
EventDispatcher classes are.

    flash.events.Event
    flash.events.EventDispatcher

And their use of "ModelLocator" is just... eeew. It's not a "locator", it's
just a Model.
My guess is they looked at ARP a bit too much, but missed the point of how it
is actually used :)

regards,
Muzak