Dear all,

We have developed a Flex application that extensively uses Livecycle
Data Services, more precisely, we use the
Data Management Service and Messaging Service.

Our application should be released within a month, but we still
encounter some problems and issues with LCDS, and are a bit stuck at the
moment.
We are considering to hire a Livecycle Expert for a few days that can
help us with debugging the known problems.

Our company is located in Belgium (nearby Brussels), but of course help
from a distance is also an option.

If there are people who consider themselves livecycle experts ;) and are
interested, let us know !

Kind regards
Bart