From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gautam P
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:36 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to run an AIR app in headless mode?

I have done this on a linux machine and it works. air app can run in
headless mode, but not your flash app (on ur browser). you need to
disable GUI on linux and then have xvfb installed to get the air app
working in headless mode.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Sonia Gupta<soniagup...@yahoo.com
<mailto:soniagupta9%40yahoo.com> > wrote:
> I have to call an AIR app from my Flash app but in headless mode.. I know
the command of FLFile.runCommandLine (but what will go here?);