Hi, you help me a lot, but now I have some strange problem:

This application cannot be installed because this installer has been
mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance.

I make one relase 0.0.1. and install on client.

I make new relase 0.0.2.

I put new relase on server, also I put descriptor file on the server 0.0.2.

I call method to download this new version. Ok.
In here updater.update(airFile, updateVersionName.text);

updateVersionName.text is number of new version 0.0.2.

and it still show this error.

So:
Certificates are the same.
Version on release config and descriptor on server are the same.
Client config is lower then on the server and there is still error.