Users provide keywords separated by spaces through an input box, and I would
like to see if they all exist in a certain text. So for example if a user
provides "flex awesome" or "awesome flex" they should both match the phrase
"flex is quite awesome". The following regex won't work because it is order
dependent: .*keyword1.*keyword2.*

Is there a way to tell the regex to search the entire string from the
beginning for each keyword?

Currently I am looping through each keyword and testing them separately - if
all tests pass then I return true, but that seems wasteful.

Thanks,
Baz