Hello guys,

I'm facing a weird problem. I'm working with flex Modules that are tide mxml
components . Using ModuleManager to load the modules. If I load using
moduleInfo.load(ApplicationDomain.currentDomain) it loads fine but as I want
to use the module as independent sub applications and they use the same
class definitions that doens't play nice with singletons (ModelLocator) .
When loading using  moduleInfo.load() expecting that it uses it's own
ApplicationDomain it loads, dispatches ModuleEvent.READY event but
moduleEvent.module.factory.create() gives me null. I also tried
moduleInfo.load(new ApplicationDomain(ApplicationDomain.currentDomain)) but
this case dispatches a ModuleEvent.ERROR saying that file isn't a loadable
module or something like that. An detail that might be important is that the
module is marked to be optimized to my application in compilation.

thanks in advance.

--
Jhonny Everson